Our instructors share years of combined industry experience in the classroom every day. Students will benefit not only from their experience and classroom theory, but from hands-on learning designed to emulate and prepare the student for real-life situations.
Students in this program are prepared to obtain Automotive Service Excellence (ASE) certification in all eight performance areas.
Featured courses include:
- Electrical Systems I
- Suspension and Steering
- Engine Repair
- Heating and Air Conditioning
Receive an Associate of Occupational Science Degree with a 10 course add on focused on industry management. This option is perfect for students who wish to own their own business or pursue management opportunities in the future.
- Principles of Management
- Introduction to Marketing
- Business Law
- Accounting Principles
- Leadership Development
Graduates of this program will be able to pursue entry level positions in dealerships, service stations, automotive parts stores, and companies with vehicle fleets as general technicians.
- Specialist in an area such as Automotive Repair
- Automotive Dealership Technician
- Automotive Electrical Technician
- Light Duty Fleet as General Technicians
- Automotive Specialty Technician (in such as: front-end alignment, brakes, automatic transmissions, engine performance and more)
Light Diesel Add-on
If you want to become more familiar with the light diesel sector of the automotive industry, consider this 3 course add-on to the Automotive Technology program. OTC has a separate diesel fleet just for students who chose to pursue this specialization. Below are the courses that you will take in addition to the Automotive Technology courses.
- Light Diesel Technology I
- Engine Performance II
- Light Diesel Technology III